Wife Sets Husband On Fire After Finding Out What He Did To 7-Year-Old

A Washington state man was set on fire by his wife, and now, he’s facing charges for allegedly molesting his own stepdaughter.

52-year-old Vincent Phillips was doused in gasoline and set on fire while he slept by his wife, 40-year-old Tatanysha Hedman. Reports say that after he was set on fire, the man got in his car and drove to a local convenience store. He went inside and begged the people to help him.

“I’m on fire!” Phillips reportedly screamed to the people in the store. “Help me!”

After medics and police arrived, Phillips told them, “My wife did it,” before passing out.

When police eventually arrested Hedman, she told them that she lit her husband on fire because he sexually abused her seven-year-old daughter, who is his stepdaughter. Hedman told authorities that she decided to set him on fire rather than shoot him because shooting him would have been “too nice.”

Phillips is reportedly still in the intensive care unit of a local hospital, but he is now facing a first-degree child molestation charge. As for Hedman, she remains in jail on assault and arson charges and is being held on $500,000 bail.

Sources: NY Daily News, KBOI2, KOMO News

Dad Receives Coded Text Message From Son, Rushes To Help Him

In the middle of the night, West Virginia father Bert Fulks received a text message with only the letter "X" from his teenage son. Immediately, he sprung into action, calling his son to tell him that he will be there in five minutes to pick him up.

Teen Hit With Major Drug Trafficking Charges Let Off; Guess Who Her Dad Is

A woman arrested on drug possession and trafficking charges may be the daughter of a Drug Enforcement Agency office.

Doctors Issue Warning About One Of America's Most Popular Foods; If You Eat It, Stop ASAP

An experiment performed by a doctor in Massachusetts has people questioning whether they will ever eat instant noodles again.

School Claims Braless Senior's Shirt Is See-Through, But She Disagrees; You Decide (Photos)

Students at Helena High School in Montana have backed the right of a female senior student not to wear a bra.

Mother Almost Loses Legs As They Rot From Common Habit Most Women Have

A mother spoke out after almost losing her legs from a deadly infection caused by shaving her groin (WARNING: graphic photos below).