Health

Woman Decides To Inject Breasts With Vaseline, Pays The Price

A woman in Argentina died after attempting to augment her breasts by injecting them with petroleum jelly.

Sonia Perez Llanzon, 39, suffered a pulmonary embolism -- a blood clot in her lung -- after she was admitted to Lucio Molas Hospital in Santa Rosa, several weeks after the Vaseline injections.

Perez Llanzon had injuries to her breasts, but denied any knowledge of what happened.

She later confessed to doctors that she had given herself DIY injections to make her breasts larger.

"I've never seen a case like this," Julio Pla, head of surgery, told local newspaper La Capital. "The human body has antibodies to remove bacteria and viruses, but it hasn't got any mechanisms against this type of product."

"Other people using Vaseline like this are putting themselves in danger," he added.

Perez Llanzon's son, 20-year-old Kevin Berazategui, paid tribute to his mother on Facebook: “I will love you forever. The 20 years I spent by your side were beautiful."

Sources: New York Daily News, Daily Mail

Dad Receives Coded Text Message From Son, Rushes To Help Him

In the middle of the night, West Virginia father Bert Fulks received a text message with only the letter "X" from his teenage son. Immediately, he sprung into action, calling his son to tell him that he will be there in five minutes to pick him up.

Teen Hit With Major Drug Trafficking Charges Let Off; Guess Who Her Dad Is

A woman arrested on drug possession and trafficking charges may be the daughter of a Drug Enforcement Agency office.

Doctors Issue Warning About One Of America's Most Popular Foods; If You Eat It, Stop ASAP

An experiment performed by a doctor in Massachusetts has people questioning whether they will ever eat instant noodles again.

School Claims Braless Senior's Shirt Is See-Through, But She Disagrees; You Decide (Photos)

Students at Helena High School in Montana have backed the right of a female senior student not to wear a bra.

Mother Almost Loses Legs As They Rot From Common Habit Most Women Have

A mother spoke out after almost losing her legs from a deadly infection caused by shaving her groin (WARNING: graphic photos below).