94-Year-Old Vet Complaining Of Pains In Abdomen Gets Unexpected Diagnosis (Photos)

A Chinese World War II veteran discovered he had a bullet stuck in his abdomen for 70 years — without even knowing he had been shot.

People's Daily Online reported 94-year-old Duan Zhicai went to a local hospital with abdominal pain. Doctors took X-rays to find the source of Zhicai's pain, leading them to discover a bullet lodged in the left side of his pelvis.

Zhicai, who fought against the Japanese in the second Sino-Japanese war in 1943 — as well as in the Korean War in 1950 — was shocked by the discovery. The vet reportedly told his family that he had no idea the bullet was inside him.

Doctors say Zhicai was likely shot while in the prone position, as there was no bullet wound in his abdomen, reports Daily Mail. Doctors believe the bullet traveled upwards once inside Zhicai’s body and became stuck in the pelvis. 

Though the bullet is around 1 inch long, doctors opted not to remove it due to Zhicai’s age.

Sources: Daily MailPeople’s Daily Online

Photo Credit: Via Daily Mail

Dad Receives Coded Text Message From Son, Rushes To Help Him

In the middle of the night, West Virginia father Bert Fulks received a text message with only the letter "X" from his teenage son. Immediately, he sprung into action, calling his son to tell him that he will be there in five minutes to pick him up.

Teen Hit With Major Drug Trafficking Charges Let Off; Guess Who Her Dad Is

A woman arrested on drug possession and trafficking charges may be the daughter of a Drug Enforcement Agency office.

Doctors Issue Warning About One Of America's Most Popular Foods; If You Eat It, Stop ASAP

An experiment performed by a doctor in Massachusetts has people questioning whether they will ever eat instant noodles again.

School Claims Braless Senior's Shirt Is See-Through, But She Disagrees; You Decide (Photos)

Students at Helena High School in Montana have backed the right of a female senior student not to wear a bra.

Mother Almost Loses Legs As They Rot From Common Habit Most Women Have

A mother spoke out after almost losing her legs from a deadly infection caused by shaving her groin (WARNING: graphic photos below).