This Alligator Tried To Eat The Wrong Prey And Paid The Price


A video making the rounds online shows an alligator being killed by an electric eel that it was attempting to eat. 

In the video (below), the alligator seems to be quietly watching the eel and waiting for a moment to pounce while it moves around a body of water. When the eel gets close enough for the alligator to move in on it, it snatches the eel in its mouth starts trying to eat it.

Not long after biting it, the alligator begins to struggle with the eel as it tries to escape. Suddenly, the alligator freezes in one position and begins to shudder as the eel shocks it. 

The shocks continue for a few minutes until the alligator dies. The alligator ultimately ended up on its side with the eel still in its mouth, as the cameraman seemingly yelled for others to come and witness what had just happened.

Watch the fascinating footage below.

Sources: World Star Hip Hop, YouTube

Photo Credit: Screenshot via YouTube

Dad Receives Coded Text Message From Son, Rushes To Help Him

In the middle of the night, West Virginia father Bert Fulks received a text message with only the letter "X" from his teenage son. Immediately, he sprung into action, calling his son to tell him that he will be there in five minutes to pick him up.

Teen Hit With Major Drug Trafficking Charges Let Off; Guess Who Her Dad Is

A woman arrested on drug possession and trafficking charges may be the daughter of a Drug Enforcement Agency office.

Doctors Issue Warning About One Of America's Most Popular Foods; If You Eat It, Stop ASAP

An experiment performed by a doctor in Massachusetts has people questioning whether they will ever eat instant noodles again.

School Claims Braless Senior's Shirt Is See-Through, But She Disagrees; You Decide (Photos)

Students at Helena High School in Montana have backed the right of a female senior student not to wear a bra.

Mother Almost Loses Legs As They Rot From Common Habit Most Women Have

A mother spoke out after almost losing her legs from a deadly infection caused by shaving her groin (WARNING: graphic photos below).