Society

Woman Puts Pop Rocks Somewhere You Should Never Put Pop Rocks (Video)

pr

Human beings have been known to do some pretty strange things in the bedroom, but a new TLC show called “Sex Sent Me To The E.R.” is highlighting a particular incident that may be one of the most bizarre.

According to Dr. David G. Meyers, an E.R. physician from Newport Beach, California, a couple came into the hospital because the woman was complaining of itching, burning, and pain inside her genitalia. Upon further investigation, Meyers says the couple told him she had put Pop Rocks candy inside of her to help increase pleasure.

“She said, 'The rocks are supposed to have added to our sexual pleasure and I made my husband use them,'" said Meyers. "So she said she bought these candy rocks which are supposed to explode and tingle and sensation to their sex."

The popular candies are obviously known for leaving a tingling feeling inside one’s mouth while being ingested, but nowhere does it say that they will help increase sexual pleasure when inserted into female genitalia.

Fortunately, this bizarre sexual experience can serve as a warning to any adventurous person out there that’s ever thought about using Pop Rocks in the bedroom. Thanks for the lesson, TLC.

Dad Receives Coded Text Message From Son, Rushes To Help Him

In the middle of the night, West Virginia father Bert Fulks received a text message with only the letter "X" from his teenage son. Immediately, he sprung into action, calling his son to tell him that he will be there in five minutes to pick him up.

Teen Hit With Major Drug Trafficking Charges Let Off; Guess Who Her Dad Is

A woman arrested on drug possession and trafficking charges may be the daughter of a Drug Enforcement Agency office.

Doctors Issue Warning About One Of America's Most Popular Foods; If You Eat It, Stop ASAP

An experiment performed by a doctor in Massachusetts has people questioning whether they will ever eat instant noodles again.

School Claims Braless Senior's Shirt Is See-Through, But She Disagrees; You Decide (Photos)

Students at Helena High School in Montana have backed the right of a female senior student not to wear a bra.

Mother Almost Loses Legs As They Rot From Common Habit Most Women Have

A mother spoke out after almost losing her legs from a deadly infection caused by shaving her groin (WARNING: graphic photos below).