Society

This Is What This Man Got In The Mail After Ordering A Penis Enlarger Online

A Malaysian man who ordered a penis enlarger online was shocked when he received a magnifying glass in the mail.

The chairman of Malaysia's customer complaints bureau, Seri Michael Chong, reported that the man was just one in many to fall victim to recent online scams.

"As you can imagine," Chong said, "he is feeling rather disgruntled."

Chong argued that men and women are equally vulnerable to the scams. He also noted that $25,000 has been lost so far this year due to false online purchases. 

Chong warned that scammers often sell their items at low prices and that customers often never receieve the item.

The Malaysian man has not revealed where he purchased the item from, which lawyer Alex Kok described as "difficult." He noted that a lawsuit can be even more taxing if there are no receipts.

"We wouldn't know who to sue or where and how to sue them," Kok said.

Sources: DailyMail, The Real Singapore

Dad Receives Coded Text Message From Son, Rushes To Help Him

In the middle of the night, West Virginia father Bert Fulks received a text message with only the letter "X" from his teenage son. Immediately, he sprung into action, calling his son to tell him that he will be there in five minutes to pick him up.

Teen Hit With Major Drug Trafficking Charges Let Off; Guess Who Her Dad Is

A woman arrested on drug possession and trafficking charges may be the daughter of a Drug Enforcement Agency office.

Doctors Issue Warning About One Of America's Most Popular Foods; If You Eat It, Stop ASAP

An experiment performed by a doctor in Massachusetts has people questioning whether they will ever eat instant noodles again.

School Claims Braless Senior's Shirt Is See-Through, But She Disagrees; You Decide (Photos)

Students at Helena High School in Montana have backed the right of a female senior student not to wear a bra.

Mother Almost Loses Legs As They Rot From Common Habit Most Women Have

A mother spoke out after almost losing her legs from a deadly infection caused by shaving her groin (WARNING: graphic photos below).