Woman Dies After Hiding A Crackpipe Somewhere You Should Never Hide A Crackpipe

One week after being taken to a hospital to have a crack pipe removed from her private parts, a 31-year-old woman has died.

According to reports, April Rollison was arrested on drug charges on December 16. Upon arriving at the police station and undergoing a body scan, officers noticed that two items were lodged inside of the woman’s vagina.

Rollison was taken to a local hospital to have the items removed, and it was there that she was able to ingest some crack. Reports say that Rollison told a nurse that she needed to use the bathroom, and when the nurse left the room to retrieve the bedpan, the woman took a prescription bottle containing two grams of crack cocaine out of her vagina and ingested some of the rocks.

“While the nurse was getting the bedpan ... she was able to remove it from her personal area,” police spokesman Scott Wilder said.

The nurse and deputy, who also had stepped out of the room, discovered the bottle and a white substance on the floor before medical staff removed the pipe from the woman’s vagina.

Rollison was taken to jail after the pipe was removed, but during booking, the 31-year-old went into distress. Police say that they believe the woman may have died as a result of ingesting the crack rocks, but autopsy results have not yet come back. Preliminary tests, however, have revealed that the woman tested positive for methamphetamine, amphetamine, cocaine and marijuana.

Sources: NBC Miami, The Ledger / Photo Sources: NBC Miami, The Ledger

Dad Receives Coded Text Message From Son, Rushes To Help Him

In the middle of the night, West Virginia father Bert Fulks received a text message with only the letter "X" from his teenage son. Immediately, he sprung into action, calling his son to tell him that he will be there in five minutes to pick him up.

Teen Hit With Major Drug Trafficking Charges Let Off; Guess Who Her Dad Is

A woman arrested on drug possession and trafficking charges may be the daughter of a Drug Enforcement Agency office.

Doctors Issue Warning About One Of America's Most Popular Foods; If You Eat It, Stop ASAP

An experiment performed by a doctor in Massachusetts has people questioning whether they will ever eat instant noodles again.

School Claims Braless Senior's Shirt Is See-Through, But She Disagrees; You Decide (Photos)

Students at Helena High School in Montana have backed the right of a female senior student not to wear a bra.

Mother Almost Loses Legs As They Rot From Common Habit Most Women Have

A mother spoke out after almost losing her legs from a deadly infection caused by shaving her groin (WARNING: graphic photos below).